jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

International Symposium:The Role of Magnetoencephalography in Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery



International Symposium:

The Role of Magnetoencephalography in Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery


Hospital Niño Jesús de Madrid

31 de Octubre de 2019




Program

10:00. Introduction (Leonides Canuet y Maria Angeles Pérez Jimenez)

10:10-10:55. What you always wanted to know about clinical MEG, but never dared to ask (Michael Funke)

10:55-11:45 The Role of MEG and Surgery in Intractable Pediatric Epilepsy (Gretchen Von Allmen)

11:45-12:00. Coffee Break

12:00-12:30. MEG in presurgical epilepsy in Madrid. Experience and clinical cases
(Leonides Canuet)

12:30-12:50 New trends in presurgical evaluation in MRI-negative focal epilepsy in children
(Maria Angeles Pérez)

12:50-13:00 New advances on MEG Technology (MEGIN)

13:00  Final remarks (Leonides Canuet y Maria Angeles Pérez Jimenez)




Speakers

Gretchen K. Von Allmen, MD, FACNS.
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Child Neurology.
Professor, Department of Neurology.
Director, Pediatric Epilepsy Program
Clinical Director, Child Neurology Division
McGovern Medical School and UTHealth, University of Texas at Houston

Michael E. Funke, MD, PhD
Medical Director, MHH Magnetic Source Imaging
Associate Professor, Division of Child and Adolescent Neurology                       
Department of Pediatrics
McGovern Medical School and UTHealth, University of Texas at Houston
Leonides Canuet MD, PhD
Medical Director Division of Clinical MEG.
Center for Biomedical Technology
Department of Neurology. Hospital Nuestra Señora del Rosario



Maria Angeles Pérez Jimenez MD, PhD
Epilepsy Monitoring Unit Coordinator
Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Program
Clinical Neurophysiology section
Hospital Niño Jesús de Madrid




























5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from epilepsy for so many years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this  , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from epilepsy within one month of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life  back  again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with epilepsy  you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .  

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I RECOMMEND DR AKHIGBE health care, to you”ll he uses pure natural herbal remedy to cure Hepatitis and Chronic illness…

    HE ALSO CURE HERPES, HIV, LUPUS, CANCER, ALS, FIBROID, STD. STI ETC..

    Contact DR.AKHIGBE on email drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or WhatsAAP him +2349021374574....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. God bless Dr Akhigbe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Herpes Virus since over a month now and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Herpes virus out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes i saw a comment about Dr Akhigbe, how he cured Herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from Herpes ,thank you for anyone that may need the medication you can contact him for your urgent cure
    Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com
    Whats App +2349021374574

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It’s obvious most people living  with HERPES are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary antibiotics medicine just to help suppress the virus only.I contacted  the virus since 2020 until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Herpes after using DR ISHIAKU Herbal Medicine.  I contacted him on WHAT-SAPP( +2348180828544) and explain to him and After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HERPES Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku. All thanks to God for using this Him to heal me. i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes. Please fill free to share Your problems with him...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. After 7yrs in marriage trying to conceive and fibroid was getting over my life. In the end it's my greatest joy, after the help of Dr Agumba I fell pregnant. I'm recommending everyone out here who is trying to get pregnant no matter the conditions that delay your pregnancy, either physical or spiritual problems holding your womb. you should also contact Dr Agumba there will be a greater testimony for you. > email or whatsapp call... dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com +2349032173881 .

    ResponderEliminar